Our free-of-charge Honeymoon Gift Service lets you organise your wedding gift list on your own personalised website.
How the Honeymoon Gift Service works
- Once you’ve confirmed your honeymoon, we’ll set up your honeymoon website.
- You personalise it as little or as much as you’d like with details about your wedding and honeymoon.
- Your family and friends visit to contribute to your honeymoon and check wedding details.
- Guests can make a general contribution or sponsor a specific element of your itinerary, such as a balloon trip.
- Log in to a secure account area to update your website and keep track of contributions.
Ways you can personalise your honeymoon website:
- Choose an overall theme to tie in with your honeymoon destination, picking from a library of our photos.
- Add details about the wedding day, including the schedule of events.
- Include useful information for your guests, such as places they can stay and directions.
- Upload a photo of you both.
How you’ll receive your gifts
Approximately three months before you travel, we’ll ask you to pay your final balance less the contributions already received. Your guests can carry on visiting your website and contributing until two weeks before you travel. At this point, we’ll reimburse you with any additional contributions.
Speak to us about your honeymoon
If you're not sure where to go, we can help you choose your honeymoon destination. Please talk to one of our specialists, who can also tell you more about our gift service.
Make a contribution
Making a contribution to a honeymoon account couldn't be easier.
Choose from one of the two options below to contribute to a friend's or family member's trip and help them on their way to a truly unforgettable honeymoon.
Online. Visit our honeymoon website and log in using a surname and the date of the wedding to make a secure contribution online.
By telephone. Call our honeymoon team on 01993 838 015 to make a contribution over the phone.